We have worked hard to ensure that you get the best possible treatment from professionals with experience and qualifications.
- Holistic Massage Diploma ITEC CNHC recognised
- Sports/Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage Diploma ITEC CNHC recognised
- Diploma in Classical Reflexology NRRI
- Certificate in Facial Reflexology FRCC
- Anatomy and physiology Diploma ITEC
- First Aid British Red Cross
- Teacher Exercise to Music – RSA Examination Board
- EFT/TFT Master Practitioner
To ensure we can provide the highest standards of practice we have obtain the International recognised CNHC (ITEC), NRRI and FHT qualifications.
Knowing we have these qualifications, you can be guaranteed the standards of service you will receive as we have been properly trained, qualified and understand the theory and practice.
As members of professional bodies, all therapists at Tree of Health and Wellbeing are qualified and adhere to strict ethics and standards, keeping up to date with ongoing learning.
We are hugely privileged to have undertaken our journey to become Reiki Practitioners with Anne-Marie Carruta and Denise Hamilton-Harris following the teachings of Usui Shiki Ryoho.
Denise continued her journey to Reiki Master Teacher with Martine Moorby combining her Western Learning with the Original Authentic Japanese Teachings.
- Reiki Association UK
- CNHC UK
- National Register of Reflexologists – Ireland
- Federation of Holistic therapist UK
- Sports Massage Association UK
However, it does not stop there… all therapists at Tree of Health and Wellbeing are qualified and adhere to strict ethics and standards, keeping up to date with ongoing learning and demonstrate effective CPD (continual professional development) as members of UK and Ireland professional bodies
CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD):
WHAT IS CPD?
CPD enables learning to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards the enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.
Since our first qualifications some years ago we have actively combined different methodologies to learning, such as training weekend workshops, conferences and events, e-learning programs, best practice techniques and ideas sharing, for effective professional development, gaining the following qualifications:
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Thai table massage
- Hot & Cold Stone Massage
- WaveStone Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Pre-natal Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Therapeutic Taping – Dynamic & Kinesiology
- Acupressure for emotional wellbeing
- Science of Happiness
- Reiki and Colour therapy
- Chair massage Certificate
- Conserve to Preserve
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Advanced techniques for foot reflexology
- Certificate in treatment of the Endocrine system
- Maternity and Fertility support
- Clinical foot reading
- Fitness Assessor
International with BGi.eu
Book your treatment right away!
If you already know what treatment you need then contact us on Whatsapp or our form page.